Only registered bidders may participate in the auction. Registration requires completion of the online bidder form and payment of a $7.00 fee. Registration before the auction is strongly encouraged. For the 2024 auction, only electronic registrations will be accepted. Whether done in advance or on the day of the auction, the process is the same. Please click on the link below Pre-event Registration or scan the QR code with your smart phone.
Click or scan the QR code to complete your registration with payment with credit card or Apple Pay.
Registration link will be available January, 2024
Pre-registered bidders will have a bidder package (bidder number and terms of auction) waiting for pickup at the registration table on auction day,
- If paying by out-of-town check, send bank letter of funds authorization by mail (JHFOS, PO Box 2081, Jackson WY 83001) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrive by May 6, 2024.
- Check in at registration between 8:00 am and 9:45 am, and
- Present your ID.
- On-site Registration
All on-site registrations will be electronically submitted using the same link or QR code shown above; electronic payment of the bidder registration fee will also be required. To receive a bidder package (bid number and terms of auction) on auction day,
- Check in at registration between 8:00 am and 9:45 am.
- Scan the QR code at the registration desk to complete registration and pay the bidder fee.
- Personal or business checks from out-of-town banks will not be accepted for day of event registrants. See Payment for other payment methods.