|You must be present to bid.
|Only registered bidders may bid.
|It is the bidder’s responsibility to pay attention to all announcements made during the auction.
|All antler are sold BY LOT unless specifically announced otherwise.
|All bids are PER POUND unless specifically announced otherwise.
|Lot number is printed on the lot tag.
|Weight is handwritten on the lot tag.
- The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer.
- If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer has the sole authority to settle the dispute. The auctioneer’s decision shall be final.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- All purchases must be paid in U.S. funds with cash, credit card, or traveler’s check.
- No bank drafts will be accepted.
- Payments via credit card will be subject to a 3% surcharge.
- Out-of-town checks are accepted only with a letter of funds verification from your bank which may be sent by U.S. Mail (JHFOS, PO Box 2081, Jackson, WY 83001) or email (email@example.com) and must be received by May 6, 2023. Letters of verification will not be accepted on auction day.
- No purchase shall be removed from the grounds until full payment is made.
- Successful bids may be paid at any time during the auction.
- All purchases must be paid within 30 minutes after the close of auction.
- All purchases are final. No refunds are provided.
- Buyers are responsible for removing their purchase(s) immediately after payment. Storage and shipping of purchased items is the responsibility of the buyer.
- The Jackson Hole Friends of Scouting and volunteers at the auction are NOT responsible for accidents or loss of property.
Download a printable version of the Auction Terms and Conditions.